As mentioned before, I asked my 305 students to write a short paper as a final project. I am posting them here, with their permission; it is my hope that people will find them useful. There are some very nice papers here.
- The 17 plane symmetry groups. By Samantha Burns, Courtney Fletcher, and Aubray Zell.
- The Banach-Tarski paradox. By Josh Giudicelli, Chantel Kelly, and James Kunz.
- The quaternions & octonions. By Kyle McAllister.
- The pocket cube. By Mike Mesenbrink, and Nicole Stevenson.
- 17 plane symmetry groups. By Anna Nelson, Holly Newman, and Molly Shipley.
- The Banach-Tarski paradox and amenability. By Kameryn Williams.