On Spring 2007, I mentored Will Sladek, then an undergraduate student at Caltech, as part of the Mathematical Writing course. The result was the nice paper The termite and the tower.
On Spring and Summer 2008, I mentored Shawn E. Davis as part of the McNair Scholars Program, resulting on the paper Representing Propositional Logic Connectives with Modular Polynomials, published in the Boise State McNair Scholars Research Journal, Vol. 6 (2010), 1-12.
- Daniel A. Donado (co-advisor: Ramiro de la Vega, Universidad de los Andes). June, 2010. Thesis: Espacios métricos sobre bajo el axioma de determinación.
- Thomas A. Ch. Chartier. December, 2011. Thesis: Coloring problems.
- Summer Kisner. May 2013. Thesis: Schur’s theorem and related topics in Ramsey theory.
- Shehzad Ahmed. May 2014. Thesis: -determinacy and sharps.
- Monica Josue Agana. Rearrangements of series.
- Stuart Nygard. The density topology on the reals.
- Rustyn J. Yazdanpour. Partition calculus of small countable ordinals.